MISSION – In an effort to strengthen our ability to help those in need, our Lodge is proud to support the Corinthian Lodge Charitable Foundation.
The foundation is an IRS registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit charitable organization designed to help and support the charities and worthy causes important to our lodge. In the past these have included
- breast cancer family support organizations
- veteran organizations
- youth groups
- Masonic collateral bodies
- church groups / food pantries
- care packages for our troops
- our fellow brothers, and many more.
In order for this to be a success we need your help.
AMAZON FUND RAISER –
Did you know your Amazon purchases can generate donations to our charitable foundation?
AmazonSmile donates .5% of your purchase to Corinthian Lodge Foundation when you do your shopping at smile.amazon.com .
By following a few simple steps you can get started.. to learn more click here
ROUND UP ! – Also please consider donating to the charitable foundation by rounding up your dues this year if it is within the length of your cable tow.
___ ______ ___
DONATE! – You can be a part of our Masonic outreach by making a tax deductible gift to the Corinthian Lodge Charitable Foundation using the following methods:
- REGULAR MAIL– using this form using this form.
- ONLINE ELECTRONIC CONTRIBUTION
– Click here to go to the GoodDoneGreat charity website.
– (follow the steps below to make electronic contribution)
– Go to go to the GoodDoneGreat charity website.create a profile by clicking “Claim Your Charity Profile”
– search for “Corinthian Lodge Foundation” and select our foundation link
– Click “Give” in the upper right hand corner and follow the instructions
– (There is a minimal convenience fee assesed to the Foundation.. but we feel it is worth the convenience)
– Once completed.. you will receive an IRS Qualifed donation receipt from the website
– If you have questions or issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to provide assistance
DOES YOUR COMPANY MATCH? – Many companies match their employees’ charitable donations so we encourage you to reach out to your HR and find if your employer does as well. This is a great way to maximize your donation.
- If your employer needs validation.. or if you want to validate the tax status of our foundation yourself..click here to go to the IRS 501(c)(3) verification website.
- Type in Name = “Corinthian Lodge Foundation” and City = “Towson” to get verification of our foundation 501(c)(3) status.
- We will mail you a receipt to confirm your tax deductible donation promptly after receiving the funds.
If you have any questions about the charitable giving process please don’t hesitate to email or call our Lodge Secretary who will make sure you get the appropriate assistance. We want to ensure that your donation goes to the appropriate place and in a fashion that is convenient for you.
Officers for the term are:
Chairman – Charles Fuller
Vice Chairman – Scott Schulte
Secretary/Treasurer – Michael Cantrell
Member At Large – Lambros Venetos
Member At Large – David Witherspoon
Member At Large – Jason Smith