Our strawberry night on June 8th was a huge success. Thanks to all who contributed. We took in $1400 profit for charity allocation.
Special thanks go out to:
· Joe Frank, Jr. – coordinating the raffle ticket sales
· Mark Coulbourne and Jay Ulshafer – coordinating an preparing the food
· Ricky Hammond – coordinating donation of Orioles tickets and truck toys for kids
· Amy Witherspoon – donating hoola hoops, coloring books, crayons, chalk, etc. for the kids
· Our Grand Inspector and his Wife – their attendance and continuing support
· Our Deputy Grand Lecturer John Doyle – for his attendance and continuing support
· John Reiter – Doing just about everything and anything that needs to get done
· Everyone else for coming out to support our lodge in its effort to provide charity to our communities causes.
· Our latest petitioner Joe who was able to attend