- The masons of Corinthian Lodge No. 93, AF & AM of Maryland are pleased you could join us. Freemasonry is one of the world’s oldest and largest non-religious, non-political, fraternal and charitable organizations. Our lodge represents over two hundred of the nearly 15,000 masons here in Maryland.
- Although you must be made a mason in order to attend our regular meetings, we participate in many social, volunteer and charity events in the Towson and Baltimore areas where the general public is welcomed. We hope you will take the time to learn about us and our history, perhaps join our email list, then come see us at one of our upcoming community events.
- Our meetings take place twice monthly, the first and/or fourth Wednesday of each month except July and August._
- If Freemasonry is something you’ve been seeking, ask one of us to take the next step.
Please take a moment to watch the powerful short video below
Corinthian Lodge #93 would like to congratulate our newest Entered Apprentices Brother Denney and Brother Lowenberg. Their initiations bring our current degree class to 5, which includes a brother of each of the 3 major religions.
How fortunate we are to meet with all 3 books of Holy Law on our altar.
- Job’s Daughter’s Installation – Sat June 3- 7 pm – Mt. Moriah Lodge
- Strawberry Night – Fri 6/16 – Mt. Moriah Temple
- Parkville Community Day – Sat Jun 17
- Grand Lodge of England 300th Anniversary – Westminster, Md – Sat Jun 24 – (contact WM Joe for car pooling)
- Towson 4th of July – walk in parade
- Texas Roadhouse Fundraiser – Wed July 19